On the 8th day of blogging I give you…Gifts for the Squad!
The word squad blew up this year. You can’t scroll down your Instagram without seeing #squad or #squadgoals.
In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past year the term squad means: Crew, posse, gang: an informal group of individuals with a common identity and a sense of solidarity.(Courtesy of UrbanDictionary)
Anyway if you’re still wondering what to give to you members of your squad then take a look below!
- You Can’t Sit with Us Candle. (An organic soy candle with hints of fig, green apple, cashmere, and green florals) Because nothing says Merry Christmas more than everyone’s classic go-to quote.
- Emoji Plush Pillows. Give your squad members their favorite emoji!
- Squad Goals Graphic Tee. Cause nothing says “Squad Goals” like a shirt that literally has Squad Goals written on it.
- Biggie Small Socks. Your feet deserve to be reppin the king of NY.
- Friendship Necklace. Classic. You can’t go wrong with this gift.
- Tina Fay and Amy Poehler ear rings. Nothing says BFF like these two. (#BFFsForever)
- Pug Life Beanie. Who wouldn’t want to walk around with an adorable dog on their head?!
- Flask. This flask comes with the word squad written on it already! Plus you can personalize it by putting their name on it too.
- BFF Pillow. This chic pillow would look great in anybody’s room.
- French Fry Beanie. If you and your squad dont believe the saying: “fires before guys” then you need to re-thing life.
- The Book of Awesome. Perfect for telling your squad how awesome they are.