On the ninth day of 12 days of blogging I give to you…My Traveling Essentials!
’tis the season for traveling. Whether you’re going to see some family or going on a family vacation its so important to always pack the right thing.
So I am going to show you guy’s some of my 10 travel necessities.
- Portable Charger($18.99). THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. I never wanna be one of those people who get cranky because their phone is dying and they either don’t have their charger with them; or they can’t find an outlet. This little portable charger is great for long car rides and planes.
- Headphones($29.99). I’m one of those people who can’t do anything without music, so headphones are pretty important to me. Plus these are great to block out any noise, or that annoying cousin.
- Wet Ones($1.29). These are great for the plane ride and for the hotel. When flying I always wipe down the hard surfaces and the first thing I wipe down in a hotel is the remote control. These are just handy to carry around in your purse/bag in general.
- NYX Skin Elixir($10.19). This product is a godsend. I don’t care what anyone says traveling takes a toll on your skin so it’s important to keep moisturized (is also helps with complexion!)
- Lotion($1.99). There is no excuse for dry hands people! None at all!
- Chap Stick($2.99). Because who want’s to travel with chapped lips?!
- Hand Sanitizer ($1.44). Germs. Germs are everywhere.
- Advil(2.97). For those pesky headaches that sneak up on you at the worst time possible.
- Tums ($5.99). We all get upset tummies 😦
- Mints/Gum($2.00). Nobody wants to start a conversation with some on with bad breath. Also gum is great to have with you when you’re flying; it helps with the popping of your ears.